Funding Options Available to Parents:
Various schemes are currently in place to help parents fun childcare.
- Two-year-old funding entitles up to 15 hours of free childcare and early learning to some two-year-olds in Devon.
- Three- and four-year olds in England and Wales are entitled to a maximum of 15 hours per week for 38 weeks of the year.
- Some families are entitled to extended entitlement which is up to 30 hours per week for 3- and 4-year olds. Please see the government website for more details: https://www.gov.uk/30-hours-free-childcare
- early Years Pupil Premium provides additional support for children whose parents are in receipt of certain benefits.
Children who do not receive EYEF (Early Years Education Funding) will be expected to pay for their sessions attended. If your EYEF allowance of 15 hours per week has already been used up elsewhere, we will invoice you for the extra hours attended. Your half-termly invoice will detail all charges; these must still be paid even if your child is absent or unwell as a place has been reserved for them at the pre-school.
Our pre-school accepts children in the term in which they turn three years old. This means that:
- children born between 1st September - 31st December can start in the Autumn Term
- children born between 1st January - 31st March can start in the Spring Term
- children born between the 1st April and 31st August can start in the Summer Term
This means that we do have places for two-year-olds, but only if they are due to turn three-years-old in that term. These spaces are usually fee-paying, unless you are in receipt of certain benefits.
Our current fees are listed below:
Full day - £25.50
Morning or afternoon session - £12.75
Additional charge for lunchtime if children are staying from 9am - 1pm - £4.25
Please contact our office on 01626 833233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure about paying for childcare with us.
The following websites may also be of use: